So what is Browns owner Jimmy Haslem up to, anyway? It's fair to question whether his edict is to remove any player who doesn't fit in some kind of five-year plan as masterminded by team president Joe Banner and general manager Michael Lombardi, or if Banner is simply asking to select the meal if Haslem wants him to make dinner.
I'll be watching that game this afternoon, in preparation for the Steelers' trip across the pond next week to take on the Minnesota Vikings. Cleveland and Minnesota kick off from the Metrodome in the early game.
Weigh in on the rest of the action across the league and let us know what's going on in the game in your area.
There's still plenty of time until the Steelers and Bears kick off at 8:30 p.m. ET, so feel free to jet around the site and bit and admire all the fine work done today, yesterday and every other day.
In an amazing coincidence, a somewhat chronological listing of all those stories appears below these final few sentences.
It's almost like they're there intentionally or something.
Enjoy the games! We're planning on posting the first half open thread at or around 7:45 p.m. ET so keep that in mind too.
Listen to "The Standard is The Standard," BTSC's weekly radio show hosted by Neal Coolong and Lance Williams:
The Standard is the Standard - Episode 3
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Bears vs. Steelers: Week 3 gameday news and updates
- 5 questions with Windy City Gridiron
- Fantasy Football: Which Steelers to start/sit in Week 3
- Key matchups: DE Brett Keisel vs. LT Jermon Bushrod
- 5 reasons the Steelers will beat the Chicago Bears in Week 3
- Bears vs. Steelers Week 3 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds and more
- A deodorized interview* with Ramon Foster