RB Isaac Redman - 22 carries, 107 yards two touchdowns
It's a bold prediction, no doubt. Tennessee has a dominant front seven, and a secondary that likes to hit. Plus, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has shredded this secondary in each of the last two games he's seen it.
But the Steelers want to run the ball in 2013. And run they shall against the Titans. There may be a glitch here and there, but Redman will take over in the second half, and turnovers the defense forces on Titans QB Jake Locker will turn into a strong overall Fantasy day for Redman.
WR Antonio Brown - seven catches, 86 yards, no touchdowns
Brown catching seven passes for 80-some yards was like clockwork last year. We're going to call that until we don't see it anymore. That doesn't mean, however, Brown is not capable of getting in the end zone - all it takes is one missed tackle with him. Tennessee may let that happen, and if it does, Brown could quickly be the later-round steal you wanted when you took him.
QB Ben Roethlisberger - 320 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptions
The Steelers will win the time of possession in this game, and without wanting to reveal too much of his full arsenal, Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley will give Ben a few throws deep - if for no other reason than to soften up the secondary. At the same time, it will show observers the Steelers do have a deep element to their game. Otherwise, Roethlisberger will just pick the Titans' defense apart - provided he gets time to do so.
More from Behind the Steel Curtain:
- Steelers vs. Titans Week 1: Everything you need to know
- The "Story" of the Steelers in 2013
- Key Match-ups: Steelers ILBs vs. Chris Johnson
- No 11th hour contract extensions given
- Roethlisberger to top 30,000 career passing yards vs. Tennessee
- 5 Reasons why the Steelers will beat the Titans
- Steelers vs. Titans: Game time, TV broadcast info and more
- Which Titans player should concern the Steelers the most?
- Five questions with Behind The Steel Curtain (From Music City Miracles)
- 'A healthy Troy is hell for opposing teams'
- Be on the lookout for the new No. 55 in Pittsburgh
- Steelers vs. Titans: The time to send a message is now
- Roethlisberger needs young offensive line to step up Sunday
- Weekend Checkdown heading into Week 1
- Steelers Injury Report: Johnson, Jones both probable
- Shamarko Thomas's keys are key vs. Titans