33. Houston Texans - Ra'Shede Hageman DT/DE, Minnesota
The Texans are rumored to be looking to wait until the third round to address their QB's needs because they feel like they can get a first round talent here. They need a replacement for Antonio Smith and they need a nose tackle. They pick could be Stephon Tuitt or Louis Nix but they interviewed Hageman at the Senior Bowl.
34. Washington Redskins - Morgan Moses OT, Virginia
Morgan Moses would be the preferred choice to eventually replace Tyler Polumbus. They have also shown interest in Demarcus Lawrence who would be insurance in case they cannot get a long-term deal done with Brian Orakpo.
35. Cleveland Browns - Marqise Lee WR, USC
Cleveland is rumored to be targeting a QB, WR, and CB with their first three picks.
36. Oakland Raiders - Cody Latimer WR, Indiana
Oakland is in "win now' mode. They lack a true number one WR.
37. Atlanta Falcons - Kony Ealy DE, Missouri
Atlanta is said to be wanting an OT and a pass-rusher with their first two picks.
38. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Derek Carr QB, Fresno State
T.B.'s back-up plan in the first round was to trade back for Derek Carr.
39. Jacksonville Jaguars - Weston Richburg OG/OC, Colorado State
Brad Meester retired and the Jags are one of several teams in this draft range to be interested in Richburg.
40. Seattle Seahawks (via Minnesota Vikings) - Joel Bitonio OT/OG, Nevada
Seattle would have taken Bitonio at 32.
41. Buffalo Bills - Troy Niklas TE, Notre Dame
Buffalo is pot-committed towards building the offense around E.J. Manuel.
42. Tennessee Titans - Jeremy Hill RB, LSU
The Titans released Chris Johnson. Hill would be a great compliment to Dexter McCluster.
43. New York Giants - Carlos Hyde RB, Ohio State
David Wilson may not play in 2014 because of a serious neck injury, but was in the dog house anyway because of his fumbling issues.
44. St. Louis Rams - Phillip Gaines CB, Rice
This pick should be a WR or CB as they Brian Quick has been a bust and they cut Cortland Finnegan.
45. Detroit Lions - Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB, Boise State
The Lions would have taken Anthony Barr in the first round because they want a pass-rushing OLB.
46. Pittsburgh Steelers - Stephon Tuitt DE/DT, Notre Dame
No one predicted that the Steelers would take Ryan Shazier with the 15th pick. It was definitely a curve ball, or was it? The Steelers have shown time and time again that they adhere to certain draft tendencies. Regardless of how we in Steelers Nation fell they should go about addressing their needs the Steelers don't spend early picks on CB's. Sure they could have taken Kyle Fuller had he been available but we will never really know. We do know that even though they appeared to have legitimate interest in Darqueze Dennard they bypassed him to upgrade the front seven of the defense which is something we know they like to do. Having said that it's likely that the Steelers will choose between Ra'Shede Hageman, Louis Nix, and Stephon Tuitt as long as on of them are available. As of right now there is a gaping hole on the defensive line that is currently expected to be filled by a free agent reserve lineman used to playing nose tackle. While another position like WR will be enticing (Donte Moncrief, Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews) the simple fact is that the Steelers prefer to use mid round picks on there as well. Plus with the signings of DHB and Lance Moore there really isn't room on the roster for another WR.
Stephon Tuitt is practically tailor-made to play DE in a 3-4 defense. CBS Sports says it best, "Highly athletic frame despite massive size. Impressive combination of length, power and surprising quickness... possessing the size of most interior linemen while maintaining the quickness to provide a rush off the edge." The downside is that his junior season didn't come close to matching his previous season. Following hernia surgery Tuitt came into the season in terrible shape and it affected him the entire season. That could also come as a blessing in disguise because prior to his junior season Tuitt was projected to go in the top 15-20 so to get him here would be a steal.
47. Dallas Cowboys - Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
Dallas has to start doing something about their defensive line. Jernigan would be a great fit for Rod Marinelli's defense.
48. Baltimore Ravens - Jordan Matthews WR, Vanderbilt
The Ravens are missing that tough, big-bodied presence of Anquan Boldin.
49. New York Jets - Jace Amaro TE, Texas Tech
The Jets need to get some weapons for Geno smith. They have been rumored to really like Jace Amaro.
50. Miami Dolphins - Tre Mason RB, Auburn
Knowshon Moreno is only signed to a one-year "prove it" deal. They have shown a lot of interest in Mason.
51. Chicago Bears - Kareem Martin DE, North Carolina
Shea McClellin is moving to SLB.
52. Arizona Cardinals - Jeremiah Attaochu DE/OLB, Georgia Tech
John Abraham is 36 years old.
53. Green Bay Packers - Trent Murphy DE/OLB, Stanford
G.B.needs depth at OLB. They have shown interest in Trent Murphy.
54. Philadelphia Eagles - Martavis Bryant WR, Clemson
Philly is rumored to be targeting a fast, big-bodied WR.
55. Cincinnati Bengals - Cameron Flemming OT, Stanford
Anthony Collins signed with Tampa Bay. The Bengals have shown a lot of interest in Flemming.
56. San Fransisco 49ers (via Kansas City Chiefs) - Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB, Nebraska
First round pick Jimmie Ward will play nickel but the 49ers could use an outside CB with size, trying to find their version of Richard Sherman.
57. San Diego Chargers - Kyle Van Noy LB, BYU
S.D. need to upgrade the pass-rush and have shown considerable interest in Jeremiah Attaochu and Kyle Van Noy.
58. New Orleans Saints - Marcus Martin OC, USC
Brian De La Puente signed with Chicago. The Saints have shown a lot of interest in Martin.
59. Indianapolis Colts - Xavier Su'a-Filo OG, UCLA
The Colts brass have publicly stated they they need to get better protection for Andrew Luck. Their biggest issue on the offensive line is at RG.
60. Carolina Panthers - Allen Robinson WR, Penn State
The Panthers could double-dip at WR like they did with DT last year.
61. San Fransisco 49ers - Donte Moncrief WR, Ole Miss
The 49ers two semi-immediate issues are at CB and WR. Anquan Boldin is 33 years old and the 49ers may not be able to re-sign Michael Crabtree to a long-term deal.
62. New England Patriots - Louis "Irish Chocolate" Nix lll NT, Notre Dame
Vince Wilfork is a 32 year old coming back from an Achilles tear and his new contract is very team friendly.
63. Denver Broncos - Scott Crichton DE, Oregon State
DeMarcus Ware is not a long-term option. They brought in Crichton for an interview.
64. Seattle Seahawks - Davante Adams WR, Fresno State
Golden Tate signed with the Lions. They brought in Adams for an interview.
65. Houston Texans - Tom Savage QB, Pittsburgh
The Texans finally draft a QB. Savage fits what Bill O'Brien is looking for.
66. Washington Redskins - Lamarcus Joyner CB/S, Florida State
Washington's biggest issue defensively is in the secondary.
67. Oakland Raiders - Bashaud Breeland CB, Clemson
Oakland needs a CB to pair with D.J. Hayden.
68. Atlanta Falcons - Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE, Washington
Tony Gonzalez was such an important part of Atlanta's offense.
69. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Trai Turner OG, LSU
T.B. released Davin Joseph and may do the same with Carl Nicks.
70. Jacksonville Jaguars - Carl Bradford LB, Arizona State
Gus Bradley needs someone who can play the Leo position.
71. Cleveland Browns - Jack Mewhort OT, Ohio State
Cleveland may move Mitchell Schwartz to RG, opening a hole at RT.
72. Minnesota Vikings - Gabe Jackson OG, Mississippi State
Minnesota needs help at OG.
73. Buffalo Bills - Terrance West RB, Towson
Buffalo has scouted several RB prospects, the best of which is West.
74. New York Giants - Brock Vereen S, Minnesota
Will Hill is likely going to be suspended for the season.
75. St. Louis Rams - Dion Bailey S/LB, USC
The Rams need a safety to pair with T.J. McDonald.
76. Detroit Lions - Terrence Brooks S, Florida State
Detroit cut Louis Delmas and they interviewed Brooks at the combine.
77. San Fransisco 49ers (via Tennessee Titans) - DaQuan Jones NT/DE, Penn State
S.F. needs an eventual replacement for Justin Smith.
78. Dallas Cowboys - Will Sutton DT, Arizona State
Dallas could double-dip at DT. They need a complete overhaul of the defensive line.
79. Baltimore Ravens - Cyrus Kouandjio OT, Alabama
Baltimore will likely spend an early round pick on a RT.
80. New York Jets - Keith McGill CB, Utah
The Jets need to replace Antonio Cromartie.
81. Miami Dolphins - Billy Turner OG/OT, North Dakota State
Miami could spend multiple early picks on offensive linemen.
82. Chicago Bears - Jaylen Watkins CB, Florida
Chicago needs to get younger at CB. They are rumored to be using Kyle fuller at safety and have shown interest in Watkins.
83. Philadelphia Eagles (via Cleveland Browns from Pittsburgh Steelers) - Taylor Hart DE, Oregon
Philly needs a pass-rusher at LDE across from Fletcher Cox.
84. Arizona Cardinals - Jimmy Garoppolo QB, Eastern Illinois
Arizona is expected to draft a QB in the middle rounds to develop behind Carson Palmer.
85. Green Bay Packers - Christian Jones ILB, Florida State
G.B. is looking to get faster on defense.
86. Philadelphia Eagles - Dontae Johnson CB/S, North Carolina State
Philly could upgrade at CB and S.
87. Kansas City Chiefs - Chris Borland ILB, Wisconsin
K.C. still needs to replace the tragic Javon Belcher. They interviewed Borland at the combine.
88. Cincinnati Bengals - Ego Ferguson DT, LSU
Geno Atkins is coming back from a torn ACL and Domata Peko is entering the final year of his contract.
89. San Diego Chargers - Justin Ellis NT, Louisiana Tech
They lost Cam Thomas who needed to be replaced anyway.
90. Indianapolis Colts - Walt Aikens CB, Liberty
Indy needs a starting CB opposite of Vontae Davis.
91. Arizona Cardinals (via New Orleans Saints) - Bruce Ellington WR, South Carolina
Bruce Arians gets his Mike Wallace. They brought in Ellington for an interview.
92. Carolina Panthers - Brandon Thomas OG/OT, Clemson
Jordan Gross retired. Before his ACL tear it was Carolina who was showing the most interest in Thomas.
93. New England Patriots - C.J. Fiedorowicz TE, Iowa
N.E. needs a dependable back-up to Gronk. They have shown a lot of interest in Fiedorowicz.
94. San Fransisco 49ers - Shane Skov ILB, Stanford
Navarro Bowman tore his ACL in the NFC Championship game.
95. Denver Broncos - Telvin Smith S/LB, Florida State
Denver lost Wesley Woodyard in free agency.
96. Minnesota Vikings (via Seattle Seahawks) - Devonta Freeman RB, Florida state
Toby Gerhart signed with the Jags.
97. Pittsburgh Steelers Compensatory pick - Pierre Desir CB, Lindenwood
Who knows if the Steelers would have taken Kyle Fuller at 15 had he been available? We know they didn't like Darqueze Dennard enough to take him. The Steelers motif is to spend mid round picks on tall, lanky, athletic CB's from non-powerhouse schools and Pierre Desir certain fulfills that.
Desir played well enough at Shrine game to warrant an invitation to the Senior Bowl where he had a solid week, showing fluid hips and quick feet. One issue is a 4.59 40 at the combine and a 4.52 at his pro day. However at the combine he had the best broad jump of any of the DB's and was one of the best in the three-cone drill. Pierre is a native of Haiti who immigrated to the U.S. when he was 4 years old. He is already married with two children and is a devoted family man, transferring from Washburn college to Lindenwood so that he could be closer to them.
98. Green Bay Packers Compensatory pick - Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT/OG, Canada
Ted Thompson liking drafting versatile offensive linemen.
99. Baltimore Ravens Compensatory pick - Jarvis Landry WR, LSU
Baltimore could double-up on WR's if someone like Landry falls due to speed concerns.
100. San Fransisco 49ers Compensatory pick - Charles Sims RB, West Virginia
Frank Gore is 30 years old, Anthony Dixon is gone, and Marcus Lattimore has a lot of knee issues. They interviewed Sims at the Senior Bowl.