When asked by wrestling captain Andrew to describe the ruckus, Principal Vernon didn't have an answer.
Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin and Saints tight end Jimmy Graham were jawing at each other in pregame warmups, with reports of who started what depending heavily on which team one is rooting for.
Gotta love playoff football.
The Seahawks and Saints will kick off at 4:25 p.m. ET Saturday. The Seahawks kicked the tar out of the Saints the last time they played, just a few short weeks ago.
Will the NFC's brash and out-spoken top seed be able to do the same thing again?
I say yes, and will take the Seahawks -8 over New Orleans.
We're doing the combined picks and open threads because...I dunno, no real reason. Why not?
- Steelers 2014 Roster Projections: Quarterbacks
- Antonio Brown named to PFF All Pro first team
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: Colts vs. Patriots game time, TV broadcast, odds, weather and more
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: Seahawks vs. Saints game time, TV broadcast, odds, weather and more
- 2008 Re-Draft: Steelers take DL Red Bryant, Rashard Mendenhall not in first round