It seems like no matter who wins this game, the Steelers somehow lose.
Or maybe it's just the fact the Steelers aren't in this game. Oh well, maybe next year. As it is, there's gambling to do here.
Betting against Peyton Manning in the playoffs used to be as simple as looking at the weather. Cold? Take the other guy. Normal or inside? Peyton's your guy.
It looks plenty nice outside in Denver right now, so...we're taking the Broncos.
BRONCOS (-4) over Patriots
Championship weekend is underway, so sit back with a cold one (or hot, depending on your preference) and enjoy the misery with the rest of us Steelers fans.
- Steelers 2014 Roster Projections: Nose tackles
- Weekend Checkdown: the top stories of the week
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: Patriots vs. Broncos game time, TV broadcast, online stream, odds, weather and more
- 2014 NFL Playoff Schedule: 49ers vs. Seahawks game time, TV broadcast, online stream, odds, weather and more
- AFC North News: Coaching staff of the Cleveland Browns picked clean