It's the last game of the collegiate season, right before all the All-Star games coming up.
And it's the last chance many of the pro prospects playing between Florida State and Auburn will have to show scouts what they've got on a big stage.
The quiet, cold-looking environment of Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis at the Scouting Combine pales in comparison to the heat of the Rose Bowl lights tonight. The Tigers, college football's Cardiac Kids, do battle with the Goliath from the ACC, the Seminoles.
Top to bottom, it's an intriguing match-up, so we want to hear your thoughts on the game, the players participating in it, how ungodly cold it is right now wherever you live (expect record ratings for the game tonight because no one in 2/3s of the country is willing to leave their houses) and whatever else you feel like talking about tonight.
Stay warm, crack a beverage and join us watching the national championship game - the last one of its bizarre, lesser-competitive form.
- 2014 BCS National Championship game: Who and how to watch Florida State vs. Auburn
- The state of the Steelers Part Three: what actually happened this year
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Another vote for Louis Nix III
- A yearly reminder former Steelers coach Bill Cowher won't return to the sideline
- I'd hate to be a Chiefs fan today