As usual, the rules are:
Bring your own drink.
Don't discuss anything of a financial nature.
If you haven't donated before, we're accepting cash now.
It's the spontaneous Friday Evening Open Thread, and here are your five questions:
1. Tone's Toes Were Down in 2009, but since then, it seems clutch catches are few and far in between. Is that statement accurate? List a few clutch catches by Steelers receivers since the team's last Super Bowl championship.
2. Heath Miller says he'll be 100 percent this season which is obviously a good thing. Set the over/under for the amount of catches he'll get this season - your goal in an over/under is to find the amount in which 50 percent of people will bet it'll be under and 50 percent would bet it will be over.
3. Are spicy chicken sandwiches from Sheetz just that awesome that I'm craving one right now, or is there something wrong with me?
4. What's the oddest question you've been asked on a job interview? If you interview people for jobs within your company, do you throw questions in intentionally just to mess with the candidate's head?
5. What kind of stats would Sean Suisham have to put up to be considered an MVP candidate after 14 weeks this season?
Bonus question: I swear I've seen Iron Man 3, yet, what I'm watching right now doesn't seem familiar. Is that more indicative of my absent mind, or is it just the most unmemorable movie ever made?