Fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers and loyal readers of BTSC, it is time to have another meeting of the minds for those who follow the Terrible Towel to join together and discuss the upcoming game against the Oakland Raiders. If you are new to this neck of the woods, welcome to the Friday Night 5 questions and open thread!
The rules are simple, state your beverage of choice, answer the 5 questions in the comment section below and please refrain from talk of Kordell Stewart's life off the football field. I still can't believe that story still gets ink.
Anyways, let's get this party, and the weekend, started right!
1. I posed this question on Twitter earlier today and wonder what you all think:
OVER/UNDER Bud Dupree's 2015 sack total: 8
2. The Pittsburgh Steelers need to go _____ in their final 8 games to claim a playoff spot.
3. On a scale from 1-10, 1 being not an issue and 10 being Def-con 5, how would you rate Mike Tomlin's clock management? Please explain your answer.
4. Finish this sentence: The Steelers win Sunday if _______________________.
5. At the mid-way point of the season, who would be the team MVP?
I hope you all enjoy the weekend and are ready for some Steelers football on Sunday! Stay tuned to BTSC for some great coverage leading up to kickoff!