It's always a great day to be a Steelers fan, but it's even better when we get to talk about it with our listeners live on the air.
Join myself and Bryan DeArdo on our weekly Steelers podcast, "What's Hot," as we air tonight at 9PM ET on blogtalkradio.com.
This week we have a lot to talk about as we'll be covering the live unveiling of the NFL Network's Top 100 Players' list, where a Pittsburgh Steeler is to be named. If you're unable to watch it live on NFL Network, feel free to join us as we give you live updates on each player that is named on the list as the evening goes on. Even if you can watch it live, it would be more fun to chat with us live on Twitter via BTSC's account, as well as calling into our hotline at (347) 850-8581, while we talk about various Steelers discussions and debates.
Some of our topics of discussion about the Steelers will include:
- What Steelers didn't make the top 100 list and had every right to be on it?
- Which AFC North rival has the best chance of unseating the Steelers as division champions?
- Which Steelers were selected as the top modern-era linebackers for the franchise? And which ones should have been chosen after that group?
- Bud Dupree and his respect for the legacy of his predecessors.
- Fantasy Football: Is Le'Veon Bell the #1 pick? Is Martavis Bryant the league's best sleeper pick?
- Is Heath Miller an overrated and over-the-hill tight end as some may suggest or is he still a major player?
- As well as the "slash" option for current players on the Steelers' roster such as Devin Gardner, and off the Steelers' roster such as Terrelle Pryor.
- The return of our "Select the Steeler" segment where we ask who fans would pick if they had both as an option to draft: Lawrence Taylor or Jack Ham?