Training camp is finally here and you can join us-- Christopher Carter and Dani Bostick-- as we host the first edition of BTSC's new talk show: the Blast Furnace.
You listen to the show by clicking here, and can join the show by calling 347-850-8581.
Blast Furnace takes the place of What's Hot, which was hosted by Bryan DeArdo and Christopher Carter. Bryan, got a new position with 24/7 sports. We wish him all the best moving forward as he is a great writer, host and knows as much about the Steelers as any super fan.
Sunday we will cover the following topics:
- Training Camp Updates - with Steelers reporting Saturday Pittsburgh is back in football season. We cover the talk of the first weekend.
- PUP list - who's on it and how severe are the injuries.
- Kevin Colbert's contract is extended through 2018, we cover his successes, mis-steps and what this means for Pittsburgh.
- State of the running backs.
- Role play segment: Dani and Christopher don the personalities of different Steelers in conversations.
- James Harrison is accused of steroids by a Patriots fan, but handles it with class.
- Pittsburgh's tough schedule, why it's a good thing, and our predictions on the season.
- Antonio Brown is ranked as the best wide receiver by EA Sports.
- Fantasy Blitz - We go over close matchups of fantasy players to draft and each pick a player who we think you should draft over the other:
- Le'Veon Bell vs. Jamaal Charles
- Julian Edelman vs. DeSean Jackson
- Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning
- Alfred Morris vs. Justin Forsett.
- Alshon Jeffery vs. Mike Evans
- Ben Roethlisberger vs. Drew Brees.
Follow us on Twitter through @btsteelcurtain as well to chime in on topics.