Another Friday night is here and so is another chance to talk Steelers football! Summer is awesome, so it sucks wishing it away in anticipation of September 10th. On the other hand, when the NFL season is so long that when Wimbledon and reruns of college gymnastics are cause for excitement (among those of us who don't watch baseball), that's a problem.
Usual protocol: Name your beverage of choice and then answer the questions in order. To mix things up, also list the the best song on your favorite playlist.
1. This week, we took a look at the Steelers UDFAs. Of the guards- Reese Dismukes, Miles Dieffenbach, and Collin Rahrig- who do you think has the best chance of making the final roster?
2. You are magically transported to HarrisonLand where you have to do a James Harrison-style workout. Would you rather do sprints on a sweltering day wearing a weighted vest or play weighted-vest Danney Ball?
3. The Tom Brady appeal decision is due to come out this week. Meanwhile, Le'Veon Bell has not yet had his appeal. What are your predictions for the final punishments for Brady and Bell?
4. Mike Tomlin was ranked 6th among all 32 head coaches this week. If Mike Tomlin had to step down as head coach of the Steelers, what other non-Steelers NFL coach would you want to take his place? (It does not need to be a head coach. Anybody who does NOT coach for the Steelers is fair game.)
5. For a special Fourth of July present, you best friend gave you the ability to travel back in time and watch any Steelers game live. Which match up would you choose?