If you need some extra pointers in regards to drafting your fantasy football team, you've come to the right place.
Fantasy football is just one topic we'll discuss in our weekly podcast, "What's Hot", which will be airing tonight at 9:00p.m. ET on blogtalkradio.com. Call in to the show anytime to make your voice heard at (347) 850-8581.
Tonight's show will go over which running backs and wide receivers we would take for our fantasy team if Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown are off the draft board by the time your team is on the clock. We'll also rank our top-10 fantasy football quarterbacks.
Here's a list of several other topics Chris Carter and myself will delve into during the 60-minute show:
- Discussing Antonio Brown's "Top-100" final ranking.
- Whether or not the Steelers' offensive balance will change at all from 2014.
- If we think the AFC North will again field three playoff teams for the second consecutive year.
- Who is the best current athlete in Pittsburgh?
- Breaking down the Steelers All-Modern Era first and second teams.
You can follow our discussions on Twitter during the show on our handle: @btsteelcurtain. Please be sure to include the hashtag #SteelChat to make sure that your voice is heard during the broadcast.