I'm drinking Victory Brewing's Golden Monkey and getting ready to eat some ribs. And, I'm still reflecting on the state of the 49ers and Homestead, PA- native son Jim Tomsula's words about Aldon Smith earlier today.
1) Wow! Lots of injuries this week. Some are minor, some more significant. What's your take on the injury situation with the Steelers. Camp precaution or cause for panic?
2) James Saxon v. Kirby Wilson: Since we're playing the Vikings this weekend, who do you think ended up with the better RB coach?
3) How many interceptions do you think the Steelers secondary will tally in 2015? Sure, there's some fear over training camp injuries, but here's reason for hope too. Make your predictions.
4) I've got a profile coming out tomorrow on CB Kevin Fogg. He had a stellar offseason at OTAs and minicamp, and is continuing to put in work at training camp. Where do you see him on the final depth chart?
5) Aldon Smith. Dismissed from the 49ers today. Head Coach Jim Tomsula gave an impassioned presser expressing empathy and compassion for Smith. Will Smith ever play again?
6) Flashback from 2013 coming out of the tunnel. Who do you recognize that you wish were still with the team?