The NFL draft is only 33 days away! Until April 28, however, fans and pundits are forced to speculate. Whom will the Steelers draft in the first round? What players will the other AFC North teams acquire? We will find out those answers soon enough. The speculation will come to an end, and we can debate the wisdom of the Steelers draft picks.
Here are five questions to keep you busy this Friday night. As usual, let us know what you're drinking!
1) This week, CB Adam Jones claimed that he and Antonio Brown are cool. Have you forgiven Jones and Vontaze Burfict?
2) Wednesday, March 23 was National Puppy Day. Share a picture of your furry friend decked out in Steelers gear.
3) Robert Griffin III will be a Cleveland Brown! Does this have the makings of a mutual rescue story, or is this the biggest concentration of dysfunction in the NFL?
4) We're all hoping for an awesome draft. Sometimes, though, it doesn't work out that way. Who do you think are the Steelers two worst draft picks of all time?
5) Who is your favorite current Steelers player right now?