The Pittsburgh Steelers are about to continue their offseason workouts, and even in the slow months, there is still plenty to discuss for fans of the Terrible Towel. Such a discussion can only happen in one place, and that would be the BTSC Friday Night 5 questions and open thread.
I'd like to do something new for tonight's party. Rather than stating your beverage, state where you are located. So for me, I would put "Hagerstown, MD" in the subject line. After that, you will answer the 5 questions to the best of your ability in the comment section and by all means let's refrain from discussing the Bubby Brister era.
Let's get this party started...
1. The Steelers let Brandon Boykin walk in free agency (I firmly believed if they wanted to re-sign him they would have), and now he is a free agent again after just 2 months with the Carolina Panthers. In your opinion, are some players just not good fits with some teams, or is there more to this story (and his time in Pittsburgh) than meets the eye?
2. On our latest podcast we discussed the future of the ROLB position in the Steelers defense. Jarvis Jones is in a contract year, James Harrison has one year left, and other than that you have Arthur Moats, Anthony Chickillo and Travis Feeney as the only other players who could take over on the depth chart. Does this concern you, or do you trust the Steelers will find the answer they need in free agency, or the Draft?
3. What is the furthest distance you've ever traveled to attend a Steelers event? It could be training camp in Latrobe, PA, a home game at Heinz Field or an away game.
4. How much do you think you spend on Steelers items (tickets, memorabilia, etc.) a year? That junk can get expensive!
5. For my own personal interest, if you were to add one thing to BTSC (Film Rooms, videos, more podcasts, etc.) what would you include to the site most of you call home for all your Steelers needs?
That's all for tonight folks. Be good to one another, and remember GO STEELERS!
Oh, and Penguins in 6.