What a way to start your week than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show.
Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
Fact or Fiction:
- Cam Heyward is able to suit up and play Week
- Eli Rogers takes catches away from Sammie Coates.
- Senquez Golson plays more snaps in 2016 at CB than Artie Burns.
- Javon Hargrave starts Week 1 and ,barring injury, remains the starter throughout the season.
- Karlos Williams interest Is merely to appease his brother Vince.
- The offensive line is the Steeler unit with the most concerning lack of depth.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.
The show is also sponsored by Center Field Smoke, the best, and most unique, Pittsburgh Sports apparel provider for Pittsburgh fans everywhere! (Website: CLICK HERE)