With the Steelers on the road and facing an improving and dangerous rival, the Steelers will look for a win and help to achieve the AFC's top seed. Here are five Steelers that could play a major factor
- Stevan Ridley: The former Patriot, Jet, Colt, Lion, Falcon, Bronco and Viking will probably see the majority of carries against the Browns. With Landry Jones possibly starting as well, No. 38 and the running game will see the bulk of the offense. Ridley averaged 3.1 YPC on nine carries in his Pittsburgh debut on Christmas.
- Landry Jones: Jones barely won in this same scenario last year, but it's better to see him now than in January.
- B.J. Finney: Finney is a restaurant-quality backup at both center and guard. With Pouncey most-likely sitting, No. 67 will be counted on to lead the run game and protect Jones.
- Justin Hunter: Hunter had his first catch since October on Monday and it was for a score. Hunter can establish himself as a solid weapon for January with a big game.
- Bud Dupree: Alvin did a lot of talking this week and needs to establish more dominance on his side. With six sacks on the season, Dupree will be needed to get to the quarterback.