Here are five Steelers, besides Le’Veon Bell, Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger, who could be major factors.
- Vince Williams: VinnyVidiVici has stepped up all season long. With his "Shake and Bake" partner enduring a desperate health battle, No. 98 will be called upon to lead even more as one of the heartbeats of the defense.
- Cameron Sutton: The third-rounder from Tennessee got his feet wet in the second half against Cincy with mixed results. But there were many more pros than cons. He might play even more instead of Coty Sensabaugh.
- Alejandro Villanueva: Big Al will have to deal with Terrell Suggs on Sunday Night. The 15-year Sizzle can still get to the quarterback and do damage. No. 78 needs to hold him at bay to keep Big Ben clean.
- Eli Rogers and Justin Hunter: The Steelers need to replace JuJu Smith-Schuster, and have a reliable fourth option as well. These two will be called upon to get open in key situations and actually hold on to the ball.
- Chris Boswell: Boswell is money for this team. While not the MVP, he's absolutely vital and will be called on again to come up big in the clutch this week.