Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Fun prediction game to play: Who score the Steelers’ first TD, and who makes the first tackle of the game?
2. Are you someone who isn’t a believer in the Steelers? If so, will a win Sunday get you back on track? Or will it take more than that? Explain what would need to take place before you believe again.
3. OVER/UNDER Bengals sacks of Ben Roethlisberger: 3
4. Finish the sentence...for the Steelers to win on Sunday ________ needs to have a big game.
5. If there was ONE player on the current Bengals’ roster you would want on the Steelers’ roster, who would it be, and why?
6. Who are you rolling with? Artie Burns or Coty Sensabaugh?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!