Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Who wins the following games:
Cleveland @ Tampa Bay
New Orleans @ Baltimore
Cincinnati @ Kansas City
2. Are you now a believer in the Steelers? If not, explain what would need to take place before you believe again.
3. OVER/UNDER number of TD passes Patrick Mahomes has vs. the Bengals: 3
4. Predict the winner of the Steelers’ next three games:
Week 8 - vs. Cleveland
Week 9 - at Baltimore
Week 10 - vs. Carolina (TNF)
5. Clearly fines don’t change Vontaze Burfict’s behavior. If you were Roger Goodell, and try to be as unbiased as possible, what would your punishment for Burfict be? Explain your reasoning.
6. The trade deadline is looming. If you were to draw up a REALISTIC trade, who would be coming and going?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!