Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Outside of the Ravens, Bengals and Patriots, where do you rank the Jaguars in terms of Steelers’ rivals?
2. Many are talking about this Week 11 showdown being a trap game. Do you buy into this theory? Explain why.
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks the Steelers have on Blake Bortles: 4
4. Stephon Tuitt and Marcus Gilbert have both been ruled out this week. Which will be missed more? Tuitt vs. the Jags’ running attack? Or Gilbert vs. a solid Jags pass rush?
5. On a recent podcast we discussed this, wanted to get your take on it:
If the Steelers win a Super Bowl this year, would you find it to be a little extra sweet considering Le’Veon Bell put the fans and team through such a mess, and wasn’t there to get a ring?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: Better football movie — The Longest Yard or The Gridiron Gang
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!