Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Case Keenum provides a unique challenge to any defense. If you were developing a plan to slow him down, what would it be?
2. What would be the game plan for the Steelers’ offense heading into the Week 12 game vs. Denver?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Ben Roethlisberger in Week 12: 2
4. What concerns you more about the Broncos game? Pass protecting with Marcus Gilbert out, and Matt Feiler banged up, or the rush defense without Stephon Tuitt again?
5. How many points do the Steelers score on Sunday?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: Better football movie — Remember the Titans or We Are Marshall
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!