Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers are coming off a disappointing loss to the Broncos in Week 12. Finish the sentence:
The Steelers will beat the Chargers on Sunday night if Ben Roethlisberger _________.
2. What would be the game plan for the Steelers’ offense heading into the Week 13 game vs. Los Angeles?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Philip Rivers in Week 13: 2
4. If you were Randy Fichtner, what would your game plan look like heading into the Sunday night game?
5. Not sure why I like this question so much, but here goes:
Who scores first, and who makes the first tackle for the Steelers?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: I love Christmas movies...which would you prefer in the battle?
A Christmas Story or Elf
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!