Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. In terms of greatest Ben Roethlisberger (REGULAR SEASON) performances, where does his Week 10 game rank in your mind?
2. If the Steelers hadn’t pulled Roethlisberger, how many points do you think they would have scored last night?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks Bud Dupree ends the season with (he has 4.5 right now): 8.5
4. Can’t remember if I’ve asked this here before, or just on our podcasts, but I’ll ask anyway — How many wins will it take for the Steelers to claim the following:
AFC North Crown:
First Round Bye:
Home Field Advantage:
5. The win vs. the Panthers moves the Steelers’ record to 3-0 in the ‘Color Rush’ jerseys. Do you wish they wore them more, or like how it is a special event once a year?
6. What were your thoughts on the Eric Reid ejection? Too much? Or the perfect punishment for the crime?
Extra Credit: Better football move — Varsity Blues or The Program
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!