Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Asked this question on both of my podcasts this week, and I’ll ask it here. If the Steelers have the option of taking the ball, or deferring, and you were in charge, what would you do vs. NE? Explain why.
2. What is the more important factor to the Steelers winning Sunday? Running the football, or putting pressure on Tom Brady?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Tom Brady in Week 15: 2
4. In your opinion, what is the best way for the Steelers defense to attack/stop the Patriots’ offense?
5. On the other side of the docket, what is the best way for the Steelers’ offense to exploit a vulnerable Patriots defense?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: I love Christmas movies...which would you prefer in the battle?
Scrooged or National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!