Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. T.J. Watt is slowly turning into a serious pass rusher. With two games remaining he has 11 sacks on the season. How many do you predict he has when Week 17 concludes?
2. Which rookie has a bigger game Sunday, and why? James Washington or Jaylen Samuels?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Drew Brees in Week 16: 2
4. If you are Mike Tomlin and company, and the Steelers win the coin toss Sunday, do you take the ball or defer to the second half? Keep in mind the team took the ball in Week 15 vs. the Patriots.
5. If you are an NFL General Manager, what are your thoughts on players who declare for the NFL Draft and skip their team’s bowl game?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: I love Christmas movies...and instead of having you choose between two movies...tell everyone what your favorite holiday movie is!
Happy Holidays everyone!
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!