Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1 The Steelers are favored by 14.5 points, if you were gambling would you take the Steelers giving points in Week 17? Explain why.
2. Assuming James Conner plays, how would you divide the work load between he and Jaylen Samuels this Sunday?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks the Steelers register in Week 17: 3.5
4. Outside of Artie Burns, who has disappointed the most for the Steelers in 2018?
5. List your Top 5 positions of need for the Steelers heading into 2019.
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: What is your prediction for the Steelers’ playoff fate this weekend? Do they get in? Or are they left out in the cold?
Happy New Year everyone!
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!