Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The Steelers’ remaining games are as follows:
How do they finish, and which games to they win or lose?
2. If you had to predict ONE Steelers running back who will do well on Sunday, will it be Jaylen Samuels or Stevan Ridley? Why?
3. OVER/UNDER number of sacks on Derek Carr in Week 14: 4
4. The Steelers haven’t won in Oakland since 1995 when Neil O’Donnell was the quarterback. Do you believe in curses, and/or places where teams just never seem to win? Explain your answer...
5. Not sure why I like this question so much, but here goes:
Who scores first, and who makes the first tackle for the Steelers this Sunday?
6. What is your prediction for the game on Sunday? And how do you see the game shaking out?
Extra Credit: I love Christmas movies...which would you prefer in the battle?
It’s A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!