There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Rank the following NCAA quarterback from best-to-worst:
2. If you don’t remember much about the mid-90s Steelers, skip this question. Which player, with a short NFL career, was better, in your opinion?
Barry Foster (RB) or Eric Green (TE)?? Explain.
3. Dez Bryant was just released by the Cowboys. No post-June 1 designation...just released. Is there any player you can see the Steelers doing this with in the near future?
4. Simple question: Do you see the Steelers making any more moves this offseason other than just adding drafted players?
5. Vontaze Burfict is suspended, again, and made me think about the all-time villains in Steelers history. Who would you say was the biggest villain going against the black-and-gold?
6. I love sports movies, and the NHL Playoffs have me thinking about hockey movies. Rank the following from best-to-worst:
Mighty Ducks (The original)
Youngblood (1986 movie with a young Rob Lowe starring)
Mystery Alaska (I’ve never seen this, but Bryan Anthony Davis says it is good...not sure I believe him.)
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!