There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Outside of the big-name QBs in the upcoming draft, which QB would you be okay with the Steelers drafting at No. 28? Assuming they chose to do so...
2. Of the two players, who will have a better career when all is said and done? T.J. Watt or JuJu Smith-Schuster?
3. Are there any current free agents out there you would still want the Steelers to try and bring in? Or are you happy with the roster?
4. With the signing of Justin Hunter, who do you think will make the team at the WR position next season?
5. Who is your dark horse for the Steelers in Round 1. You know, the player who no one is talking about, but you have a gut feeling the team could target?
6. I am a huge golfer, been playing since I was 7, and the Masters is my favorite event. With that said, rank the following golf movies from best-to-worst:
Legend of Bagger Vance
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!