There has been several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night open thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring back the Friday night open thread...with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions, and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Name one player on offense and defense who needs to have a breakout year in 2018 for the Steelers to see success.
2. Who is your prediction to win the Steelers Rookie of the Year award?
3. For those new to the site, we have an award here called the Isaac Redman Award. A player who is lighting it up in training camp and becomes an immediate fan favorite. Time for some early nominees for the prestigious award...
4. Got into a Twitter “discussion” with the Falcoholic (SB Nation’s Falcons website) today regarding which WR was better: Julio Jones or Antonio Brown. Obviously almost everyone here will pick AB over Julio, but what one do the other one doesn’t do as well? (Ex: AB moves all over the field, while Julio remains outside.)
5. If you could change ONE thing about Ben Roethlisberger, on the field, what would it be?
6. When it comes to the “game experience”, or actually attending a game live, rank them by professional sports leagues:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!