Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Martavis Bryant might be getting suspended...again. I doubt anyone is surprised, but do you think the Steelers had any idea about this before the trade with Oakland?
2. When all is said and done, what does the QB Depth chart look like heading into Week 1 (Obviously Ben Roethlisberger is QB1)?
3. I answered this question in one of my latest podcast (video is below), but wanted to know what you think. Which rookie will have the biggest impact in 2018. Not the brightest future, but the biggest impact on the team in some way, shape or form?
4. Rank the following wide receivers in Steelers history from best to worst:
— Don’t ask why Thigpen is in there...he has always been a favorite of mine, and was really good on some really bad teams.
5. This weekend is Father’s Day. If you are like me, it was your father who was responsible for your love affair with the black-and-gold. Feel free to use this space to tell a story about you “old man” and what he has meant to you, and your love for the Steelers.
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!