Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Speaking purely for on-field performances. Who would you take if you could only pick one? Antonio Brown or Le’Veon Bell?
2. Finish the sentence...the perfect season for James Conner looks like ______.
3. If you were to put a percentage on the chances Le’Veon Bell DOES sign a new deal before July 16th, what would it be?
4. Rank the following Steelers’ Cornerback from best-to-worst:
5. If you choose to grill over the 4th of July, or anytime during the warm months, are you a simple hamburgers and hot dogs person? Or do you like the more challenging items to grill which require much more focus on internal temperature?
6. If you are a grill master, what is your grill of preference, and what type? (Ex. — You might love Weber grills and always use Charcoal)
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!