Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Many people couldn’t stand Mike Mitchell. Now that he is gone, how do you remember his time as a Steeler?
2. Finish the sentence...the perfect season for Le’Veon Bell looks like ______.
3. In your opinion, what is the weakest position on the Steelers’ defense?
4. Throughout the years there are players who wear the black-and-gold who rub you the wrong way. Maybe it is something they say, or do, which annoys you, but who has been the Steelers play your weren’t fond of the most?
5. Random Question, which sport involves more athleticism? Soccer or Tennis? (Considering the World Cup and Wimbeldon are both ongoing)
6. Been seeing this a lot...Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!