Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. James Harrison added another layer to his legacy in Pittsburgh with his comments about Mike Tomlin recently. How do you view Harrison now that he is gone and retired?
2. With Le’Veon Bell likely gone after this season, it will free up around $15M in salary cap space next season. If you are the GM, what positions are you targeting next season?
3. Name one dark horse, someone who hasn’t been on an NFL roster before and no one is talking about, who has a legitimate shot at making the 53-man roster.
4. Name a player, or two, who aren’t starters, yet you are excited about seeing what they are doing in training camp.
5. Training camp scuffles...two competitors battling, or just plain dumb?
6. Which training camp battle are you most excited to see pan out?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!