Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. With training camp officially underway, how much stock do you put in where and when players play during practices? Example: Jaylen Samuels getting 2nd team reps behind James Conner, which has actually happened.
2. If the price was right, would you consider Dez Bryant at wide receiver? Please explain why, or why not.
3. This Saturday marks the first padded practice of training camp. What is your favorite pad-popping drill you’ve run, or you’ve seen the Steelers run?
4. Of the drafted rookies, who has a legitimate shot of being cut, and why?
5. Conversely, which UDFA has the best shot at making the team’s 53-man roster?
6. Your comfort level with Sean Davis at FS on a scale from 1-10 (1 - scared to death and 10 -cool as a cucumber with him in the back end) is what?
Extra Credit: If you are going to training camp anytime this month, and you get some good photos or videos you want featured on the site and on our social media platforms...hit me up via email (email@example.com) and we will make it happen!
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!