Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What are your opinions of Artie Burns as a player?
2. Finish the sentence...the perfect season for Vance McDonald looks like ______.
3. In your opinion, who is the weakest link along the Steelers’ offensive line?
4. Rank the following Steelers’ Running Backs / Fullbacks from best-to-worst:
5. Random question, but if the Steelers were ever to move out of Pittsburgh (this would never happen) would you follow the team, or find a new one? I ask because, here in Maryland, many Colts fans didn’t follow the team to Indy, but were so disgusted they started rooting for other teams.
6. While tailgating for any sporting event, what’s your go-to contribution to the party? For me, as a fitness guru/fanatic, I always bring semi-healthy stuff so I can eat and not feel like vomiting the next day. What say you?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!