Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you could pick ONE PLAYER who stood out, in a good way, to you on Thursday night, who would that be?
2. On the flip side, who is the ONE PLAYER who absolutely looked horrible?
3. It is just one week, but were any of the concerns facing the Steelers calmed, not answered, after their first live game action of the preseason?
4. It seems as if JuJu Smith-Shuster picked up where he left off last season. Do you think he will make the offense more dynamic and explosive than when Martavis Bryant was here? Explain.
5. If there was ONE PLAYER you would cut right now, who would it be? And why?
6. If the Steelers could bring in an experienced player to help bolster the depth at just ONE POSITION, what position would it be?
Extra Credit: If you are going to training camp anytime this month, and you get some good photos or videos you want featured on the site and on our social media platforms...hit me up via email (email@example.com) and we will make it happen!
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!