Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you could pick ONE PLAYER who stood out, in a good way, to you on Thursday night, who would that be?
2. On the flip side, who is the ONE PLAYER who absolutely looked horrible?
3. Damoun Patterson didn’t get much of a chance to show Week 1 wasn’t a fluke. But what do you think? Fluke performance vs. the Eagles? Or a sign of things to come?
4. I am expecting the Steelers to “ease” James Washington into the lineup, as they did to JuJu last year. I don’t agree with it, but can see that happening. Who do you think would be the receiver who would start over him, understanding JuJu and Antonio Brown would occupy the other two positions?
5. I asked this last week, and I’ll as it again: If there was ONE PLAYER you would cut right now, who would it be? And why?
6. It is the preseason, and everyone is talking about how the defense surrendered 51-points Thursday night. If you put credence into the defense allowing points, shouldn’t you put credence in the offense scoring 31 and 34-points? How do you handle the evaluation process during the preseason?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
Lastly, if you haven’t yet, sign up for the BTSC FanPulse!! You will receive an email a week asking you questions like “What is your confidence level of the Steelers vs. Browns game coming up?”. Those answers will then have the possibility to be used in our articles! Sign up below!
None this week