Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. What is the one part of the Week 3 game you look forward to seeing?
2. What is the ONE position the Steelers cannot afford to have an injury occur, especially during the preseason?
3. If you could only keep one, assuming they are all healthy, are you taking Damoun Patterson, Eli Rogers or Marcus Tucker?
4. Who needs to have a bigger preseason performance Saturday? Daniel McCullers or Jaylen Samuels?
5. Can someone tell me where Marcus Allen has been? I seriously haven’t seen him yet...
6. After two weeks of preseason in the books, how many rookies do you see making the 53-man roster, and who are those who get cut?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
Lastly, if you haven’t yet, sign up for the BTSC FanPulse!! You will receive an email a week asking you questions like “What is your confidence level of the Steelers vs. Browns game coming up?”. Those answers will then have the possibility to be used in our articles! Sign up below!