Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Who do you think will have a bigger impact in 2018? Terrell Edmunds or James Washington?
2. Tonight is the Friday Night Lights practice and another round of ‘backs-on-backers’. Who do you think is the team’s best edge pass rusher?
3. Who would easier to replace within the Steelers’ offense? Antonio Brown or Le’Veon Bell?
4. We debated where Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster rank among NFL WR duos on our latest podcast. Where do you put them, and if not in first...who ranks higher?
5. How many defensive backs do you think the Steelers will keep, and who makes the cut?
6. Depth at what position is more concerning? Offensive tackle or tight end?
Extra Credit: If you are going to training camp anytime this month, and you get some good photos or videos you want featured on the site and on our social media platforms...hit me up via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make it happen!
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!