Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. If you are Randy Fichtner, what does your opening script look like vs. the Bucs? Do you come out up-tempo throwing the ball, focus on establishing the run, or stay balanced?
2. We asked this question the other day on our podcast: Do you think the Steelers’ “drama” has somehow impacted the team’s play on the field? Explain your answer.
3. OVER/UNDER Steelers sacks of Ryan Fitzpatrick: 2
4. If you are Keith Butler, what adjustments are you making to slow down the Buccaneers’ high-powered unit?
5. What is your stress level heading into the Week 3 game vs. the Buccaneers?
1 - No stressed...we got this.
10 - Our pets heads are falling off!!
6. Fun questions to end it tonight:
Who scores the first Steelers’ TD?
Who makes the first Steelers tackle?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!