Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Easy question to start...if the Steelers go with Devlin Hodges at QB, will the game plan change at all compared to when Mason Rudolph was under center? Explain your answer...
2. We discussed this on the Steelers Preview last night, you can hear it below...who is your offensive and defensive ‘X-Factor’ on Sunday? An X-Factor is someone who is dynamic enough to alter the outcome of the game.
3. Which injury concerns you the most heading into the Week 6 game? Jaylen Samuels or James Washington?
4. To be honest, and I know I’m not alone, predicting the outcome of this Steelers team is a complete crap shoot. How do you see this Sunday night game unfolding?
5. The line on the LAC vs. PIT game, as of writing this, is as follows:
PIT + 6.5
If you were betting, where would you put your money?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!