Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Deep thoughts to start...do you think it is mandatory to win in today’s NFL to be able to throw the ball as your primary mode to move your offense? Or do you still feel you can have a running game be your strength and still win?
2. What area of the Steelers’ defense needs to improve the most for this defense to take the next step towards being a dominant unit?
3. If the OVER/UNDER is set at 4 for Steelers sacks on Dolphins QBs, would you take the over or under?
4. The Steelers are currently averaging just over 20 points per game. Where does this offense need to be, in regards to points per game, to consider them a threat week-in and week-out?
5. The Steelers are 14.5 point favorites at home in Week 8. Heinz Field, Monday night, Color Rush uniforms...would you take the Steelers giving all those points?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!