Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. No one predicted the Steelers going to the Wildcat and jet-sweep offense in Week 4 vs. the Bengals. If they are going to game plan, or gimmick, their way for every opponent, what would you have the offense do to help them put up points against a sinking Ravens’ defense?
2. We discussed this on the Steelers Preview last night, you can hear it below...who is your offensive and defensive ‘X-Factor’ on Sunday? An X-Factor is someone who is dynamic enough to alter the outcome of the game.
3. Also on the Preview I asked a simple question, but created some great discussion. When you think of the Baltimore Ravens, what game/situation/player do you think of?
4. Many fans aren’t believers in the Steelers yet, and rightfully so. But what would it take for you to think this team has a shot to compete? Would it just be a win Sunday vs. Baltimore, or more than that?
5. The line on the BAL vs. PIT game, as of writing this, is as follows:
PIT + 3.5
If you were betting, where would you put your money?
6. Caption the photo below:
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!