Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Starting this on a serious note, assuming all running backs are able to play Sunday night, who is the odd man out on game day?
2. What makes you confident about the upcoming game? And what makes you nervous?
3. The Pittsburgh Steelers remaining schedule:
How do they finish? Has your prediction changed much over the past few weeks?
4. OVER/UNDER on sacks of Josh Allen Sunday — 4.5
5. Because every upcoming game is so huge, what is your prediction for the contest in Week 15? How do you see it playing out?
6. Caption this photo
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!