Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Starting this on a serious note, when it comes to this 2019 Steelers team, what is their “ceiling”? I think we’ve all seen the basement, but just how good can they be?
2. What are your thoughts/feelings about Le’Veon Bell? We talked about this on our Steelers Preview podcast, and I am curious to see how fans view him now...
3. If the Ravens beat the Browns on Sunday, what are the odds the Ravens rest their starters vs. the Steelers in Week 17? If you were John Harbaugh, how would you handle the situation?
4. OVER/UNDER on sacks of Sam Darnold Sunday — 3.5
5. Because every upcoming game is so huge, what is your prediction for the contest in Week 16? How do you see it playing out?
6. In the season of the holidays, what was the greatest gift you ever received?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!