Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Starting this on a serious note, if the Steelers rebound to a playoff berth, what would be your approach to the quarterback position for the long term?
2. I am a huge Christmas fanatic. I love everything about it. The music, the decorations and especially the movies. What are your Top 3 Christmas movies. For the sake of this debate, let’s assume these are pure Christmas movies, which would eliminate the likes of Die Hard from the discussion.
My Top 5, in no particular order:
A Christmas Story
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original animation)
3. The Pittsburgh Steelers remaining schedule:
How do they finish?
4. OVER/UNDER on sacks of Kyler Murray Sunday — 3.5
5. Because every upcoming game is so huge, what is your prediction for the contest in Week 14? How do you see it playing out?
6. Caption this photo
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!