Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. The NFL Scouting Combine is coming up...how much stock do you put into how a player tests out, compared to game film?
2. I spoke about this on my Steelers Burning Question podcast (you can listen to it below), so I thought I would ask here: What truly derailed the Steelers 2018 season? Dysfunction, or Turnovers?
3. We are past the All-Star games and pre-Combine. Has your team needs changed at all? List your Top 3 positional needs this offseason.
4. Last week I asked who was your favorite TE not named Heath Miller. This week I’m going to go with who is your favorite quarterback in Steelers history without the last name Bradshaw or Roethlisberger?
5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Amos Zereoue or Rashard Mendenall?
6. Outside of the Steelers, what other professional sports teams do you follow?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
Steelers Preview: Breaking down the OLB Depth chart for 2019 and MORE!
Yeah, I said it: Mike Tomlin is awful at drafting Defensive Backs
Steelers Burning Question: What was the main cause of the 2018 failed season? Team dysfunction, or turnovers?