Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.
I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!
The rules haven’t changed...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:
1. Kevin Colbert has made it clear either the deal for Antonio Brown is top notch, or they wont’ trade him. If you are a team wanting Brown, what is a fair trade, in your opinion?
2. I spoke about this on my Steelers Burning Question podcast (you can listen to it below), so I thought I would ask here: Is there anyway you can possibly envision the new ‘Big 3’ (Ben Roethlisberger, James Conner, JuJu Smith-Schuster) achieving more than the previous ‘Big 3’? Explain.
3. What will the Steelers’ QB Depth chart be in 2019?
4. Last week I asked who was your favorite QB not named Roethlisberger or Bradshaw. This week I’m going to go with who is your favorite running back in Steelers history without the last name Harris or Bettis?
5. If you had to pick one, who would you pick? Rod Woodson or Mel Blount?
6. If the Steelers were to somehow, someway leave Pittsburgh, would you follow them to their new location, or abandon ship?
No matter what, always remember...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
Steelers Preview: Breaking down the DL Depth chart for 2019 and MORE!
Yeah, I said it: Why silence should be golden for the Steelers
Steelers Burning Question: What was the main cause of the 2018 failed season? Team dysfunction, or turnovers?